My plan is to attempt to tackle the diva's weekly challenge. I apologize in advance if I'm not using the links correctly. If you find an error....PLEASE, let me know right away so that I can correct the problem. Thank you for visiting and welcome! I hope you will join me on my journey in the tangle world. I'm so excited about it!! :)
For those who have a blog of tangle nature, let me know so that I can follow, join or whatever it is called. I love seeing all there is out there about tangling. I feel like tangling might be the form of art I've been searching for. I've been (late in life) diagnosed with ADD, so I now know WHY I'm unable to do so many things that I have interest in or love....art being one of those things. Tangling is just the right amount of commitment for me! Ok, I'm rambling so I'll commence with the tangles......
No comments:
Post a Comment