Whoa....
I didn't realize and/or had forgotten that it was so long ago that I had contributed to my attempt at blogging. Clearly, I've not been very successful in my attempt.
Taking note of the date of my last entry, I will say A LOT has changed since that post. I've moved twice, started not only a new job but in an entirely different field of work and I'm single again.
Lots of new beginnings for me, which according to Numerology (I've been into this lately) is right on time as I'm entering a new Life Cycle. If you want to see your Numerology Report, check out Numerologist.com. I actually discovered this site through the iOS app called Numerology Secrets. I ended up getting the paid app, which they offer once you download the free app. I got a free profile with it and the app gives you daily passages such as your typical horoscope passages.
I also just realized that considering this is supposed to be a tangle blog and I've yet to post a tangle. So here goes.....
I also just realized that considering this is supposed to be a tangle blog and I've yet to post a tangle. So here goes.....
I'll have to come back and label the actual names of the tangles used.



No comments:
Post a Comment